THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED – SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM TO FIND OUT IF YOU WON!
I’m very excited to be taking part in my first Sew Mama Sew giveaway. Hello!!! if you’ve come to visit for the first time. I won’t take up your time with lots of info as I know you have lots of blogs to visit.
The Sew Mama Sew giveaway happens twice a year and it’s a great way for people who sew, sell or make handmade things to link up and have a bit of a party. Everyone visits lots of blogs comments, follows and hopefully wins a few things in the process. I’ve taken part a few times but never hosted my own giveaway….
So here’s what I’m giving away….
- Feed the Animals coin purse pattern by the Straight Stitch Society
- 3 fat quarters of solid cotton to make your coin purses.
- a mini scrap pack to add some fun details to your animals.
- 3 zips
- and a selection of buttons
This is how you enter:
- Leave a comment – tell me where you keep your loose change…your pocket? your purse? do you have something special that you’ve made or has been given to you?
- If you want a 2nd entry please follow my blog (via bloglovin, wordpress, email etc) and come back and comment and tell me which.
- Please make sure I have a way of contacting you if you win.
This giveaway is open internationally. The winner will be drawn at random on Saturday and the last entry must be received by 1am GMT on December 14th (5pm December 13th PST). Good luck and thanks for visiting, I hope you stick around !
I’m very excited to be drawing a winner for my Feed the Animals zip pouches. Thank you all so much for taking part, I really enjoyed taking my very first Sew Mama Sew giveaway and lots of your comments made me laugh…so without further ado the winner is…
Deb – Who said: in my purse, in pockets in my purse, and dropped down in my pocketbook. there’s no rhyme or reason.
Congratulations Deb I’ll be in touch via email to sort out your winnings.
Have a great Christmas everyone!